Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow default core.logallrefupdates to be overridden with template's config

From: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:58:11 +0100

Hi Linus,

Linus Torvalds wrote:
>  just out of curiosity, what _is_ your curious text-attachment thing:
> 
>    1 Shown      8 lines  Text (charset: UTF-8)
>    2   OK    ~928 bytes  Text (charset: ANSI_X3.4-1968)
ANSI_X3.4-1968 is just the offical name for us-ascii.

	zeisberg@cepheus:~$ LANG=C locale charmap
	ANSI_X3.4-1968

I'm not sure that this was making you curious.

Another strange thing is, that Alex' MUA choosed
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit" for the first part although UTF-8 is
an 8bit charset.

Best regards
Uwe

-- 
Uwe Kleine-König

http://www.google.com/search?q=the+speed+of+light+in+m%2Fs