Subject: Re: cvsimport/cvsps: wrong revisions in branch

From: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:05:36 +0100

Hi Simon,

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> [1]: <http://ww2.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/hg/fromcvs>, not 100% yet, but 
> probably the best you can get at the moment.  i'm a perfectionist, so i 
> might never call it "done".
I don't know ruby nor hg, but I managed to clone your repo.  Now I'm
stuck with:

	zeisberg@cepheus:~/hsrc/fromcvs$ ruby1.8 fromcvs.rb 
	fromcvs.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load -- rcsfile (LoadError)
	        from fromcvs.rb:1

`locate rcsfile` only returns /usr/share/man/man5/rcsfile.5.gz from the
rcs package.  `apt-cache search rcsfile` returns nothing.  (This is on
Debian testing/unstable.)  `apt-cache search rcs ruby` only returns

	aswiki - WikiWikiWeb clone (Wiki Engine) written in Ruby

Google didn't help me either.

Is there some documentation how to get that to work?

Best regards
Uwe

-- 
Uwe Kleine-König

http://www.google.com/search?q=the+speed+of+light+in+m%2Fs