Subject: Funny reflog has missing space

From: Andy Parkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:29:11 +0000

Hello,

I've just peeked in my reflog (tail .git/logs/HEAD), and found something 
strange:

72160ca5c05fab4fbd3c24c9b13cbd0651b60532 
ca7b20e2677960cfc52c525b8f8bdf12ce79176b Andy Parkins <[email-masked]> 
1172589175 +0000commit: Log message goes here

Notice that there is no space between the "+0000" and the "commit".  This is 
true for every item in this log and every log in this repository.

Over in another part of the forest, I've got my git repository.  This is fine, 
and has the space where I would expect.  The only difference I can see is 
that in one I'm using my long work email address, and in the git one I'm 
using my shorter gmail address.

Is this normal?  "git-reflog show" works fine in both cases.

Andy
-- 
Dr Andy Parkins, M Eng (hons), MIET
[email-masked]