Subject: Re: Anyone running GIT on native Windows

From: Jan Hudec <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:31:52 +0200

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 01:41:42 -0300, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Johannes Sixt escreveu:
> > The next big thing to think about is an installer. Does anyone have a
> > suggestion for a free installer tool? I only know about Microsoft's WiX
> > (wix.sf.net), but it requires .NET (for the developer, not the user).
> 
> I packaged Mingw GIT using NSIS some time ago; see 
> 
>   http://lilypond.org/git/binaries/mingw/
> 
> Due various personal reasons, I haven't been able to update this, but I 
> will package a new version soon. Please try it to see whether there are 
> any rough edges. 

Would you care to share the installer scripts? Maybe you can find someone to
help.

-- 
						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <[email-masked]>