Subject: Re: Git Wiki after engine update lost macros; special pages like RecentChanges do not work

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 17:40:02 +0200

Jakub Narebski wrote:

> After wiki engine (MoinMoin) update at http://git.or.cz/gitwiki MoinMoin 
> macros like {{RecentChanges}} or {{SystemInfo}} (by the way, somehow 
> link to SystemInfo was lost on FrontPage). It looks like some 
> configuration related to using Wikipedia-like links syntax was lost:
> 
>  * You can make links using [[linkname]] (or even [[target|label]]
>  * If you ever need to use macros here, use a  {{macroname}}  syntax.
> 
> The second part is lost.

It looks like the problem is caused by stale caches of wiki pages.
I was able to make RecentChanges page work by choosing "Delete Cache"
action from combo box, but this solution doesn't work for example on
template page to create new pages.  So currently you cannot create
new pages on GitWiki.

Pasky, could you please remove / delete cache? TIA.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland