Subject: Re: [PATCH] gitweb: Change base font size to "small"

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:31:27 +0200

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Petr Baudis wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:51:38PM CEST, Jakub Narebski wrote:

>> Proposed-by: Jan Hudec <[email-masked]>
>> Signed-off-by: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
> 
> Acked-by: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
> 
> just for the record, since it seems to be already applied anyway. By the
> way, I think this commit message is more optimal than what ended up for
> some reason (Jakub wasn't fast enough? ;-) as
> b211c320eb5d753a7a44a03eccb9a15cfbcc563b - especially the subject of
> that commit is really weird.

Second 'gitweb: Do not use absolute font sizes' commit in git.git repo
is from (authordate) Wed May 16 01:59:55 2007 +0200, while this one:
'gitweb: Change base font size to "small"' commit in my repo is from
Wed May 16 12:16:02 2007 +0200

So it looks like my patch without commit message in
  Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
was taken, and commit message was added by Junio, and not ready commit
from this subthread (in message you have replied to, and which you Ack)
  Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Gah, either I shouldn't have send bare patch, or I have should send
reply that I'm working on commit message for this change.

I have tagged my commit message in git/jnareb-git.git repo as 
gitweb/change-base-font-size:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/git/jnareb-git.git?a=tag;h=gitweb/change-base-font-size

to protect it against rebase + prune.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland