Subject: Re: Documentation (mainly user-manual) patches

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:43:16 -0400

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 06:56:35AM +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
>   BTW, there is this nice git-request-pull tool which will prepare this
> mail for you and additionally include the list of commits included in
> that repository, which is somewhat more friendly to the readers (I
> myself wondered). ;-)

OK!  I'll start including the shortlog.  Appended, if anyone's still
curious about this one.--b.

J. Bruce Fields (10):
      user-manual: revise birdseye-view chapter
      glossary: expand and clarify some definitions, prune cross-references
      user-manual: move quick-start to an appendix
      Documentation: remove howto's now incorporated into manual
      user-manual: move howto/make-dist.txt into user manual
      user-manual: move howto/using-topic-branches into manual
      user-manual: add a "counting commits" example
      user-manual: introduce git
      user-manual: listing commits reachable from some refs not others
      user-manual: reorganize public git repo discussion

Johannes Schindelin (1):
      Add a birdview-on-the-source-code section to the user manual