Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/7] gitweb: Prototyp for selecting diffs in JavaScript

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:27:45 +0200

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 09:57:01AM CEST, Martin Koegler wrote:
> Againgst what version/repository do you want the patch?

Whatever is comfortable for you :-) - next would be ideal for me, but
can be something else as well.

> For the new version, I intend to move the JavaScript file into the
> head tag of the html page. I could integrate your incremental blame
> link rewrite as well. If I'm doing this, we could remove the blamelink
> class hack as well as the fixBlameLinks JavaScript function.

It's not clear at all yet whether incremental blame is viable idea
because I suspect Firefox might be just too horribly slow at working
with DOM for it to make sense for any files of non-trivial size. So I
wouldn't rely on this going in just yet. :-(

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/
Ever try. Ever fail. No matter. // Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
		-- Samuel Beckett