Subject: problem with import-tars?

From: Joshua N Pritikin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:18:46 +0530

I ran the import-tars which comes with 1:1.5.1.1-1 (Debian). I checked 
out the import-tars branch but now I can't commit:

joshua@emit:~/ev$ git commit
error: unable to read tree object HEAD
# On branch import-tars
error: unable to read tree object HEAD
[...snip...]

joshua@emit:~/ev$ git fsck-objects --full
warning in tree 05c3fd86565c57f128495d420565f813ba4b2535: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree 16f235c9367ca15e3a3a6709547e235f701a1ee5: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree 30f1e3c3926c52094bf6bb182906feed0cad2da1: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree 528e0a55edc527f8f8a14d33057a6003ec87071d: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree 5818056708134bbd4217195b32c65feed0527547: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree 75382de0c9f403cb2c72e56b255a617c43bcd679: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree a66bbc0c86757d18f187079d1f25bbaea19fc29c: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree aa17744c47e7b8898e956b8d8e246f8b0b9860d8: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree b120f845d24d7736aab58f04745c03a54366d68f: contains empty 
pathname
warning in tree eb650564f413d4a3fb67ca5f0c4e8dac08262f52: contains empty 
pathname

How do I proceed? I upgraded to 1:1.5.1.4-2 but the problem persists.

-- 
Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org