Subject: Re: Build error with qgit4

From: Jan Hudec <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:33:43 +0200

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 21:49:25 +0530, Aneesh Kumar wrote:
> lude/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I../src -I../build -I../build -o
> ../build/fileview.o fileview.cpp
> ../build/ui_fileview.h: In member function 'void 
> Ui_TabFile::setupUi(QWidget*)':
> ../build/ui_fileview.h:63: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member
> named 'setLeftMargin'
> ../build/ui_fileview.h:64: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member
> named 'setTopMargin'
> ../build/ui_fileview.h:65: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member
> named 'setRightMargin'
> ../build/ui_fileview.h:66: error: 'class QHBoxLayout' has no member
> named 'setBottomMargin'
> ../build/ui_fileview.h:71: error: 'class QVBoxLayout' has no member
> named 'setLeftMargin'

That's strange, because the errors are in Qt-generated file when working with
Qt class. Are you sure it uses uic and moc from the same Qt version as qmake
and the headers?

-- 
						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <[email-masked]>