Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix git-p4 on Windows to not use the Posix sysconf

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:35:11 -0400

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Thanks.  Marius' patch was whitespace damaged in the context lines,
> > but it was easily repaired.  I've got a couple of other small items
> > in my fastimport repository that I'm going to ask Junio to include
> > in 1.5.3 shortly.
> 
> Thanks for taking care of this.  I have pulled gfi master into
> 'master'.  Perhaps we would want to tag -rc2 this weekend, run
> with it for a week or so and see if we need -rc3 before the
> final.

I'm not entirely sure how we're going to handle the git-p4 patches;
I see there's already another set available to use '-x -' to avoid
command line length problems.

I'm more than happy to play patch monkey and ship them through the
fastimport repository, but since I'm not a p4 user that offers little
value to the process, other than perhaps to save you a little time.

Simon suggested he might setup a git fork on repo.or.cz himself, at
which point you could pull the patches for git-p4 directly from him.

Simon?

-- 
Shawn.