Subject: Re: [RFC] Git User's Survey 2007

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:26:34 +0200

Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
> On 7/30/07, Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
>>> On 7/27/07, Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>> Third, where to send survey to? I was thinking about git mailing list,
>>>> LKML, and mailing list for git projects found on GitProjects page on
>>>> GIT wiki. Do you want to add some address? Or should info about GIT
>>>> User's Survey 2007 be sent also to one of on-line magazines like
>>>> LinuxToday, or asked to put on some blog?
>>>
>>> I think that one of the mistakes I did when I sent out the first
>>> survey was to not contact any magazines and blog.
>>
>> Any proposals? Besides LWN, NewsForge, Slashdot?
> 
> www.osnews.com and I can contact a few Italian portals.

Thanks.

I try to send the information about Git User's Survey 2007
to few Polish Linux-related portals: 7thGuard, LinuxNews.pl,
Linux.pl.

[...]
> Just a general comment, let's try to avoid as much as possible
> multiple questions in a single question. It tends to confuse people
> when they are answering to the survey.

Thanks for the advice. Will apply.

I'll try to send revised version of survey here for final comments,
and try to send survey sometimes next week, with 3-4 weeks time to
fill survey.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland