Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIT 1.5.3-rc4

From: Ismail Dönmez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 03:41:36 +0300

On Saturday 04 August 2007 03:28:26 you wrote:
> I tagged 1.5.3-rc4 and it will soon be mirrored out.  This is
> the last rc before the real thing, which I am hoping to happen
> by mid August.  Until then, I won't look at anything but
> regression fixes and documentation updates.  Please test this
> one well.

Can't build manpages, same error as 
http://lists-archives.org/git/625107-having-problems-with-building-the-manpages.html :

xmlto -m callouts.xsl man git-add.xml
runtime error: file 
file:///usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.73.0/manpages/other.xsl line 
129 element call-template
The called template 'read-character-map' was not found.

Regards,
ismail

-- 
Perfect is the enemy of good