Subject: Re: [RFC (take 3)] Git User's Survey 2007

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 22:06:31 +0200

On Sat, 4 August 2007, David Kastrup wrote:
>
> I miss a question about developer and mailing list attitude.  That is
> often inversely proportional to the quality of help and support: one
> has forums where lots of friendly people without much of a clue hang
> out, and then there are some where one can always get competent and
> fast help in one package with an ulcer.

What about a compromise (question)?

----
Getting help, staying in touch

[...]

   10. Did you have problems getting GIT help on mailing list or
       on IRC channel? What were those problems? What could be improved?
----
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland