Subject: Re: Git User's Survey 2007

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:59:43 +0200

I have send this survey to git mailing list, LKML, Linux-MIPS, 
Linux-NFS, OpenVZ, Agave, collectd, DirectFB, ELinks, Lilypond, Herrie, 
netconf, KDbg, Palava, OLPC, Project Sidestep, Sourcemage Linux distro, 
Tangram 2, Thousand Parsec, U-Boot, X.Org, xcb, D-BUS, HAL, Cairo, 
Mesa3D, WINE, XMMS2, XStrikeForce and LWN.  Posts to X.Org, Thousand 
Parsec were automatically rejected: probably subscribe only lists.
Posts to OLPC, KDbg, Linux-NFS, HAL, XMMS2, Sourcemage Linux distro, 
Elinks, collectd, netconf, Mesa3D, D-BUS, U-Boot wait for list 
moderator approval.

NOTE: if somebody has filled survey *before* official start, to be more 
exact before 16 August, he/she has only free-form answers saved (no 
checkbox or radio button, i.e. single-answer or multiple-answer 
questions), dues to my error when creating survey. Please fill those 
questions (and only those questions) again.

You can check how survey.net viewed your answers at
  http://www.survey.net.nz/members.php?page=single&qn=1304

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland