Subject: Re: git-kompare

From: Andy Parkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:13:45 +0100

On Friday 2007, August 24, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> (http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kompare-devel/2006-August/000141.html
> which is fixed in some later version of kompare I think)

I was the original reporter of that bug; I have to say the kompare 
developers were fairly quick on the uptake and fixed that problem with the 
next realease of kompare - which came very soon after the report.  I just 
waited for it to arrive in debian unstable, which also happened fairly 
quickly.  If you are seriously that far behind in your kompare version I 
strongly suggest upgrading, I mean, if it's in debian then it's in 
everything else :-)

I found it quite nostalgic seeing that report, as I made the report a few 
days after my first use of git, which means I've just had my git 
anniversary.  How quickly time flys - I can hardly believe I ever managed 
without it now.

Andy
-- 
Dr Andy Parkins, M Eng (hons), MIET
[email-masked]