Subject: Git cheat sheet

From: Zack Rusin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 03:48:02 -0400

Hey, 

I took a short break from being insanely handsome (which takes a lot of my 
time - gorgeous doesn't just happen) and based on similar work for Mercurial 
created a little SVG cheat sheet for Git. I'm not sure if it's going to be 
useful for anyone else (the target audience was composed of engineers who 
agreed to move to and work from Norway so you know right of the bat that 
historically they already made some bad decisions), but the times when I do 
art are so rare that I feel the need to share.

The thing that I took from the Mercurial sheet, besides the idea, is the 
flow-chart (people dig icecream and flow-charts, the first one is really hard 
to get into a SVG rendering so I went with the second) so the license is the 
same as of the Mercurial sheet which was Creative Commons.
There's likely a few errors in it and if you have any suggestions or if you 
sport latex pants and a fancy green hairdo that goes with those pants (which 
equals the fact that you're an artist) and would like to pimp the sheet out, 
it would be my pleasure to help you. 

The SVG is at:
http://ktown.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet.svg
Sample png's are here:
http://ktown.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet-medium.png
http://ktown.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet-large.png

with much (platonic) love,
z