Subject: [StGit PATCH 0/2] Break Python 2.3 compatibility

From: Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:48:38 +0200

On 2007-09-03 09:36:26 +0100, Catalin Marinas wrote:

> On 29/08/07, Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > Any chance we can drop Python 2.3 support any time soon, by the
> > way? I've confined all the ickyness to one place, but it would
> > still be good to get rid of it (not to mention being able to use
> > sets and generator expressions).
> 
> Unless there is no objection, I'm actually OK with this. Feel free
> to break the 2.3 support from now on. I'll add a note stating the
> minimum versions for Python and GIT in the 0.14 release.

And here it is. We actually used sets in much fewer places than I
thought -- but then again, there are a number of places where we ought
to be using them but aren't.

-- 
Karl Hasselström, [email-masked]
      www.treskal.com/kalle