Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-svn: remove --first-parent, add --upstream

From: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:35:56 -0700

Eric Wong <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Lars Hjemli <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > This makes git-svn always issue the --first-parent option to git-log when
> > trying to establish the "base" subversion branch, so the --first-parent
> > option to git-svn is no longer needed. Instead a new option, --upstream
> > <revspec>, is introduced. When this is specified the search for embedded
> > git-svn-id lines in commit messages starts at the specified revision, if
> > not specified the search starts at HEAD.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Lars Hjemli <[email-masked]>
> 
> Looks good to me.
> 
> Acked-by: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>

Wait, actually.  --upstream won't ever populate the refs array in
working_head_info for dcommit (but --first-parent should be great for
that).

But the rest of the commands is fine.  I also just noticed cmd_find_rev
passes the @refs argument to working_head_info() unnecessarily.

-- 
Eric Wong