Subject: git-send-email creates duplicate Message-Id's

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:59:01 +0200

The following might be a bug in git-send-email (git maintainers Cc'ed
and KVM list removed from Cc): 

Patch 54 got the same Message-Id as patch 61 and patch 89 got the same 
Message-Id as patch 104.

That's not legal, and users who automatically filter duplicate emails 
based on the Message-Id will not see two of the patches.

The emails are:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=119002061330270&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=119002059626434&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=119002060011801&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=119002060318915&w=2

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed