Subject: Re: [PATCH] Added a new placeholder '%cm' for full commit message

From: Michal Vitecek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:06:46 +0200

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Michal Vitecek wrote:
>
>> I have added a new placeholder '%cm' for a full commit message.
>
>You mean the raw message, including the headers?  Why not use "%r" for 
>that?

 No, sorry for the incorrect term. I meant the whole commit message
 (subject + 2*\n + body).

>> I made it because I want to use my own pretty format which currently 
>> only allows '%s' for subject and '%b' for body. But '%b' is substituted 
>> with <undefined> if the body is "missing" which I obviously don't like 
>> :)
>
>Then you should fix %b not to show "<undefined>".

 I'll do it if it is okay. Shall I do the same for the other
 placeholders as well?

>And please adher to the tips in Documentation/SubmittingPatches.

 Will do, sorry about the attachment - still learning :)

    Thank you,
                Michal
-- 
		fuf		([email-masked])