Subject: [StGit PATCH 0/8] Miscellaneous fixes and improvements

From: Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:17:12 +0200

Also available from

  git://repo.or.cz/stgit/kha.git safe

---

Karl Hasselström (8):
      Remove the --force flag to "stg rebase" and "stg pull"
      Discard stderr output from git-rev-parse
      Simplify debug level error checking
      Make a common superclass for all StGit exceptions
      Don't split long and short description in "stg edit"
      Fix up the help text for "stg edit"
      New test: "stg pop --keep"
      Add --ack/--sign options to "stg new"

 stgit/commands/common.py      |   14 ++++----------
 stgit/commands/edit.py        |   33 +++++++++++++++-----------------
 stgit/commands/new.py         |    6 ++++--
 stgit/commands/pull.py        |    5 +----
 stgit/commands/rebase.py      |    5 +----
 stgit/config.py               |    3 ++-
 stgit/exception.py            |    3 +++
 stgit/git.py                  |    6 ++++--
 stgit/gitmergeonefile.py      |    3 ++-
 stgit/main.py                 |   15 ++++-----------
 stgit/run.py                  |    5 +++--
 stgit/stack.py                |   14 +++++++++-----
 stgit/utils.py                |    3 ++-
 t/t1204-pop-keep.sh           |   42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t2100-pull-policy-fetch.sh  |   14 --------------
 t/t2102-pull-policy-rebase.sh |   24 -----------------------
 16 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 stgit/exception.py
 create mode 100755 t/t1204-pop-keep.sh

-- 
Karl Hasselström, [email-masked]
      www.treskal.com/kalle