Subject: [StGit PATCH 0/6] Survive capital punishment

From: Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:55:02 +0200

This series allows StGit to deal with a detached HEAD: in most cases
it will just exit with a nice error message, but in some cases it will
actually handle it.

Preceded by some more or less related cleanups. (The "explicit
crt_series" patch was needed so that I could grep for the files that
didn't contain crt_series.)

---

Karl Hasselström (6):
      Let some commands work with detached HEAD
      Don't have a global crt_series in stgit.commans.common
      Refactor crt_series creation
      Properly detect that HEAD is detached
      Use our nice message printout wrapping system
      Allow caller to customize title of error/warning message

 stgit/commands/add.py      |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/branch.py   |    8 ++++----
 stgit/commands/clean.py    |    4 ++--
 stgit/commands/clone.py    |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/commit.py   |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/common.py   |   24 ++++++++++++------------
 stgit/commands/delete.py   |    4 ++--
 stgit/commands/diff.py     |    9 +++++----
 stgit/commands/edit.py     |    6 +++---
 stgit/commands/files.py    |    4 ++--
 stgit/commands/float.py    |    6 +++---
 stgit/commands/fold.py     |    5 +++--
 stgit/commands/goto.py     |    8 ++++----
 stgit/commands/id.py       |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/imprt.py    |    7 ++++---
 stgit/commands/mail.py     |   16 +++++++++-------
 stgit/commands/new.py      |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/pick.py     |   12 ++++++------
 stgit/commands/pop.py      |    8 ++++----
 stgit/commands/pull.py     |   14 +++++++-------
 stgit/commands/push.py     |    8 ++++----
 stgit/commands/rebase.py   |   12 ++++++------
 stgit/commands/refresh.py  |   10 +++++-----
 stgit/commands/resolved.py |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/series.py   |    5 +++--
 stgit/commands/show.py     |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/sink.py     |    6 +++---
 stgit/commands/status.py   |    2 +-
 stgit/commands/sync.py     |    8 ++++----
 stgit/commands/uncommit.py |    2 +-
 stgit/git.py               |   23 +++++++++++++++++------
 stgit/main.py              |    8 +++-----
 stgit/out.py               |   12 ++++++------
 33 files changed, 130 insertions(+), 115 deletions(-)

-- 
Karl Hasselström, [email-masked]
      www.treskal.com/kalle