Subject: public repository

From: Pierre Habouzit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:04:00 +0200

Under popular demand^W^W^Wbecause Jonas asked for my parse_options
work, I've put my git topic branches on a public repository on
git://git.madism.org/git.git.

  master/next are my known positions of master and next at the time I
pushed last. ph/* are topic branches I work on, they should be either
bsaed on master or next (hence are rebased until merged into git.git or
dropped).

  Right now, there is ph/strbuf with the 1+2 series that generated this
heated discussion before. There is also ph/parseopt: a 10+ series
featuring krh parse_options, with some rework on my end to support more
features, and I migrate a dozen of builtins to use them (in this topic
branch, `git rm -rf ...` works !)

Cheers,
-- 
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O                                                [email-masked]
OOO                                                http://www.madism.org