Subject: Re: git-fast-import crashes

From: Pierre Habouzit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:33:07 +0200

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 04:53:38AM +0000, Shun Kei Leung wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Sorry for the late reply. I was away from my computer in the weekend.
> 
> 
> Hi Pierre,
> 
> I didn't try:
> http://git.madism.org/?p=git.git;a=commit;h=7406e83342cd445ac38c1753c5fce75377737e2f
> 
> because the bad commit turns out to be b449f4c according to `git bisect'.

  I don't get the reason for your "because" but so be it. The commit you
show is not obviously broken to me, especially not in fast-import.c, so
I'll need more input.  Could you please run your test in valgrind and
report the output please? Or if the data to reproduce the bug are online
or shareable, it'd be great to share, so that I can reproduce the issue
here.

-- 
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O                                                [email-masked]
OOO                                                http://www.madism.org