Subject: Re: A note from the interim Git maintainer

From: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:31:32 -0700

"Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> As most folks are probably now well aware, Junio has been offline
> for about 11 days and may still be offline for a little while more.
> Before he dropped offline Junio shared why he left on such a short
> notice with both Dscho and myself, as it meant cancelling the
> "git together" we were planning to have last weekend in San Jose.
> 
> I'm not going to get into the specific details as it is Junio's
> business and not mine.  But I can say that my thoughts and prayers
> to $DEITY are with him and his family at this time, and I don't
> expect him to be rushing back to git work tomorrow.  However I'm
> quite certain that Junio will return when he can.
> 
> I've decided to step up and try to fill Junio's shoes.  To that end
> I am publishing a maint, master, next (and soon) pu branch from a
> new fork on repo.or.cz:

Thanks for doing this, Shawn.  I hope Junio is doing OK.

I've pushed out Benoit's and Eygene's latest git-svn changes to master
on http://git.bogomips.org/git-svn.git  These changes are against
spearce/master.

I've amended Benoit's commit messages a bit and fixed one bug in
git svn propget (also amended).

Benoit Sigoure (5):
      git-svn: add a generic tree traversal to fetch SVN properties
      git-svn: implement git svn create-ignore
      git-svn: add git svn propget
      git-svn: add git svn proplist
      git-svn: simplify the handling of fatal errors

Eygene Ryabinkin (2):
      git-svn: respect Subversion's [auth] section configuration values
      git-svn: use "no warnings 'once'" to disable false-positives

-- 
Eric Wong