Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use exit 1 instead of die when req_Root fails.

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:04:56 -0400

Brian Gernhardt <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> 
> >I have this in my repo and will submit this with the other git- 
> >cvsserver
> >changes. I was just waiting for either Junio to return or someone else
> >stepping up.
> 
> Ah.  I had missed that.  I just dug up the patch when switching to  
> Shawn's repo gave me those old testing errors.  Had thought it had  
> gotten lost in the shuffle.

It did.  I have your resubmit that started this thread in my INQ and
will try to get to it today.  But if Frank has a queue of stuff I've
missed I'd like a pointer to it so I can also try to start working
through it.  I know I also have some other topics that Lars Hjemli
accumlated in his tree that I still need to cherry-pick over into
mine, but I don't see the one we are talking about in there.

-- 
Shawn.