Subject: gitk patch collection pull request

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:28:23 -0400

The following changes since commit 719c2b9d926bf2be4879015e3620d27d32f007b6:
  Paul Mackerras (1):
        gitk: Fix bug causing undefined variable error when cherry-picking

are available in the git repository at:

  git://repo.or.cz:/git/spearce.git gitk

Jonathan del Strother (2):
      gitk: Added support for OS X mouse wheel
      Fixing gitk indentation

Sam Vilain (1):
      gitk: disable colours when calling git log

 gitk |   16 +++++++++++-----
 1 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

I'm carrying these in my pu branch but would like to move them up
into master.  My gitk branch is actually forked off your own gitk
repository and doesn't contain the git.git history so you should
be able to do a direct pull.

-- 
Shawn.