Subject: [StGit PATCH 0/5] A few small fixes

From: Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:43:24 +0100

These are available from

  git://repo.or.cz/stgit/kha.git safe

The clean test and the assimilare/repair stuff are new, the rest have
been sitting in kha/safe for a while now.

David: I believe the repair patch should fix the situation you
encountered.

---

Note how the actual patch that renames assimilate to repair looks fine
-- I gave stg mail --diff-opts='-M -C -C'. But the diffstats
apparently don't get those flags, neither the aggregate one below nor
the one just for that patch. We ought to fix that ...

Karl Hasselström (5):
      stg repair: Patchify non-patch commits between patches
      Rename "stg assimilate" to "stg repair"
      Let some commands work with detached HEAD
      Cogito is deprecated, so don't point to it
      Simple test for "stg clean"

 Documentation/stg.txt         |    4 -
 README                        |    4 -
 contrib/stgit-completion.bash |    2 
 stgit/commands/add.py         |    2 
 stgit/commands/assimilate.py  |  198 -----------------------------------------
 stgit/commands/common.py      |    2 
 stgit/commands/repair.py      |  192 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 stgit/commands/resolved.py    |    2 
 stgit/commands/status.py      |    2 
 stgit/main.py                 |    4 -
 t/t1301-assimilate.sh         |   84 -----------------
 t/t1301-repair.sh             |   80 +++++++++++++++++
 t/t1302-assimilate-interop.sh |   59 ------------
 t/t1302-repair-interop.sh     |   59 ++++++++++++
 t/t2500-clean.sh              |   27 ++++++
 15 files changed, 368 insertions(+), 353 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 stgit/commands/assimilate.py
 create mode 100644 stgit/commands/repair.py
 delete mode 100755 t/t1301-assimilate.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t1301-repair.sh
 delete mode 100755 t/t1302-assimilate-interop.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t1302-repair-interop.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t2500-clean.sh

-- 
Karl Hasselström, [email-masked]
      www.treskal.com/kalle