Subject: Re: Git and GCC

From: Joe Buck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:53:53 -0800

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> > 1.   "Don't compress this repo but compact this uncompressed repo
> >       using minimal spanning forest and deltas"
> > 2.   "After, compress this whole repo with LZMA (e.g. 48MiB) from 7zip before
> >       burning it to DVD for backup reasons or before replicating it to
> >	internet".

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 12:24:00PM +0000, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> Patches? ;-)

git list, meet J.C. Pizarro.  Care to take him off of our hands for
a while?  He's been hanging on the gcc list for some time, and perhaps
seeks new horizons.

Mr. Pizarro has endless ideas, and he'll give you some new ones every day.
He thinks that no one else knows any computer science, and he will attempt
to teach you what he knows, and tell you to rewrite all of your code based
on something he read and half-understood.  But he's not interested in
actually DOING the work, mind you; that's up to you.  When you object
that he's wasting your time, he'll start talking about freedom of speech.