Subject: [PATCH 0/3 (resend)] gitweb: Miscelanous fixes

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:34:50 +0100

There were a few gitweb patches which were send (and seemed to
be accepted) before 1.5.4-rc0 (and before feature freeze request),
but are not in 'master'; it is not even in 'offcuts' (what is this
branch for by the way?).

All those patches are simple bugfixes (well, perhaps exept last one,
but even it can be treated as bugfix). All passes the gitweb test:
t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors (not that it says much).

Patches are independent conceptually, and should be textually
independent. Apply to 'master'

Table of contents:
 [PATCH] gitweb: Make config_to_multi return [] instead of [undef]
 [PATCH] gitweb: disambiguate heads and tags withs the same name
 [PATCH] gitweb: Teach "a=blob" action to be more lenient about
         blob/file mime type

Diffstat:
 gitweb/gitweb.perl                     |   38 ++++++++++++++++---------------
 t/t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors.sh |   25 +++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

P.S. I could not check if gitweb shows correct output as my Apache
has very mysteriously stopped working and refused to restart. It might
have been cause by an incident when runaway program filled whole disk
space with log, leaving no space on device... but it might not.

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd status
httpd is stopped
# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd configtest 
Syntax OK
# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start     
Starting httpd:                                            [FAILED]
# cat /var/log/httpd/error_log
Configuration Failed
$ rpm -q httpd
httpd-2.0.54-10.3

-- 
Jakub Narębski
Poland