Subject: Re: Updated Kernel Hacker's guide to git

From: WANG Cong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:25:26 +0800

On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 06:13:03AM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
>Another year, another update!  :)
>
>The kernel hacker's guide to git has received some updates:
>
>	http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html
>
>This includes all the input sent to me in the past several months, as 
>well as a few new tips and tricks I use on a regular basis.
>
>In general, this document is designed to be a quick-start cookbook, and 
>not a comprehensive introduction.

Jeff, very good! I like it. Thank you! ;-)

>
>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
>

Merry Christmas, kernel hackers!

Best wishes!