Subject: git-gui 0.9.1 release plans

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 23:54:41 -0500

So git-gui 0.9.1...

I have 12 changes in `master` since 0.9.0 that will be included.
Other than these changes, and maybe Bernt's "always append LF in
commit message" patch, this is what will make up the 0.9.1 release.

I expect 0.9.1 will be the last git-gui release before git 1.5.4
goes final, which means git 1.5.4 will be shipping with 0.9.1.

Translators, testers, etc. please speak up in the next week and a
half and get your patches in if there are any outstanding translation
changes or minor bug fixes that should be included.

I'm on vacation (and completely offline) Jan. 5-13th, so I'd like
to wrap up 0.9.1 by the 4th if I can, as Junio has been targeting
for a mid-Jan release of git 1.5.4.

---  Changes since 0.9.0 ---

Christian Stimming (2):
      Update git-gui.pot with latest (few) string additions and changes.
      Update German translation. 100% completed.

Johannes Sixt (2):
      git-gui: Improve the application icon on Windows.
      git-gui: Move frequently used commands to the top of the context menu.

Mark Levedahl (1):
      git-gui: Unconditionally use absolute paths with Cygwin

Michele Ballabio (2):
      git-gui: fix a typo in lib/commit.tcl
      git-gui: update it.po and glossary/it.po

Miklos Vajna (1):
      Update Hungarian translation. 100% completed.

Robert Schiele (1):
      git-gui: install-sh from automake does not like -m755

Shawn O. Pearce (1):
      git-gui: Handle file mode changes (644->755) in diff viewer

brian m. carlson (1):
      git-gui: Reorder msgfmt command-line arguments

しらいしななこ (1):
      Update ja.po for git-gui

-- 
Shawn.