Subject: git svn fetch segfaults

From: Dennis Schridde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:25:45 +0100

Hello!

The following procedure results in a segfault:

mkdir org.gna.warzone2100.git
cd org.gna.warzone2100.git
git --bare init
git --bare svn init --use-svnsync-props --stdlayout 
file:///var/svn/warzone2100/
git --bare svn fetch

A full log is attached.
If you want any more information, a dump of the SVN repository, etc, just tell 
me.

The last part which seems to be interesting is this one:

Odd number of elements in anonymous hash at /usr/bin/git-svn line 1760.
r13 = 7f00bbc9c92e5601b158c2cbc572b8e7bdcebe59 (tags/1.10a)
Segmentation fault

If I do not specify --use-svnsync-prop to "git svn init", it gets past r13 in 
tags/1.10a.

(Note that in the other mail, where I reported about the "Odd number of 
elements" problem, I used "git svn clone" instead.)

I am using these versions:
svn, version 1.4.6 (r28521)
git version 1.5.4.rc2

--Dennis

(Please CC me if you answer, since I am not subscribed.)