Subject: Re: simple cvs-like git wrapper

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:58:57 +0100

Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> 
> > Footonotes:
> > ===========
> > [*1*] I'd like to point to LKML post about creating perfect patch
> > *series*, but I have forgot to bookmark it, and canot find it again
> > (IIRC somebody posted link some time ago here on git mailing list).
>
> I remember:
> 
> 	http://groups.google.com/group/linux.kernel/browse_thread/thread/26f1247fd4a2acbf/ac9743b603e53bae?lnk=gst&q=perfect+patch#ac9743b603e53bae
> 
> .  Do you mean that?

Thanks a lot, but it is not what I was searching for. This is interesting
article about what to put and what to not put in the cover letter [0/n],
while I am trying to find post about how to divide/split change into
series of commits implementing one separate part, so the whole is easy
to understand and bisectable.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland