Subject: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.10.1

From: Jonas Fonseca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:33:16 +0100

Hello,

Here is a small update to tig with accumulated fixes and suggestions.
Apart from fixes for compiler warnings and configure checks, this
version should work much better with rendering CJK properly thanks to
Dominik. It still requires that tig is linked with ncursesw, which
should happen automatically if possible when using the configure script.
Finally, the status view will show renames instead of a copy + a rename.

Thanks for suggestions and patches! Below is the diffstat and shortlog
for changes made in this release.

 INSTALL      |   28 ++++---
 Makefile     |   20 +++--
 VERSION      |    2 +-
 configure.ac |   15 ++++-
 tig.c        |  246 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 5 files changed, 210 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)

Dominik Vogt (3):
      Fix compiler warnings: pointer of type ‘void *’ used in arithmetic
      Fixed handling of UTF8 tag names and commit messages.
      More verbose diff headers (including dates and committer)

Jonas Fonseca (8):
      tig-0.10.1.git
      Replace SYSCONFDIR value in distributed documentation distributed
      Make it more clear that use of configure (and autoreconf) is optional
      Add rename support to the status view
      Refresh the index when opening the status view to avoid "empty diffs"
      Make configure search for the ncursesw library first
      Fix drawing "outside" the screen in the status and pager views
      tig-0.10.1

Peter Karlsson (1):
      Fixed spurious "/bin/sh: --list: command not found" error

Russell Steicke (1):
      Fix signed char comparison where char is unsigned by default

-- 
Jonas Fonseca