Subject: [StGit PATCH 0/6] Two bugfixes

From: Karl Hasselström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:31:28 +0100

This series fixes one rather benign bug (4/6) and one that caused
patches to become empty, which is rather worse (6/6). (The patch
contents could still be recovered via the patch log or reflog, but
it's still a major inconvenience.)

Both bugs were discovered by Erik Sandberg.

These patches are also available in the kha/safe branch.

---

Karl Hasselström (6):
      Handle failed pushes differently depending on cause
      New test: conflicting push in dirty worktree
      Make sure that we only uncommit commits with exactly one parent
      Try uncommitting a commit with not exactly one parent
      Make sure patches with no parents have an empty list of parents
      Use a special exit code for bugs

 stgit/commands/uncommit.py |   14 ++++++++++++--
 stgit/lib/git.py           |   23 +++++++++++++++--------
 stgit/lib/transaction.py   |    4 +++-
 stgit/main.py              |   11 +++++++----
 stgit/utils.py             |    1 +
 t/t1300-uncommit.sh        |    5 +++++
 t/t3000-dirty-merge.sh     |   35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3000-dirty-merge.sh

-- 
Karl Hasselström, [email-masked]
      www.treskal.com/kalle