Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Java Git (aka jgit) has switched to 3-clause BSD

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:19:01 -0400

"Roger C. Soares" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Martin Langhoff escreveu:
> >On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Shawn O. Pearce <[email-masked]> 
> >wrote:
> >  
> >>So in all time these users have added a total of 14 lines between
> >>them.  Out of 122,576 total added lines.  It amounts to only 0.011%
> >>of the total contribution.  In the US a change this small may not
> >>even be copyrightable.
> >>    
> >
> >It'd be nice to hear from them, but I looks fair to me to say that
> >those contributors - while very valuable - cannot hold the project
> >back.
> 
> Well, FWIW I'm ok with the license change.

Heh, thanks for chiming in Roger.  We're likely to start talking
about moving egit to 100% EPL soon too.  I think your contribution
there is quite non-trivial, so we'll certainly need your blessing
for that.  :-)

-- 
Shawn.