Subject: Re: found some nice git scripts

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:12:45 +0200

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:49:49PM +0200, Raimund Bauer wrote:
> Maybe somebody else find them useful too:
> http://git-wt-commit.rubyforge.org/

  Interesting. I wonder if the William Morgan knows about git
show-branch? It provides very similar functionality, but soemwhat
different kind of output; extending it with git-wtf-like functionality
(that is, per-branch "merge status summary", and "flat" view of commits)
might be quite easy and practical for others at the same time.

  About, git-publish-branch, again, maybe it would make a great deal of
sense to teach git-push a --track flag?

  I understand if the author has not much desire to reimplement this in
C, on the other hand everyone would benefit from builtin support; maybe
someone else gets inspired.

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
GNU, n. An animal of South Africa, which in its domesticated state
resembles a horse, a buffalo and a stag. In its wild condition it is
something like a thunderbolt, an earthquake and a cyclone. -- A. Pierce