Subject: Re: Mailing lists, was Re: [RFC] Git User's Survey 2008

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:13:31 -0500

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> >>    27. Which of the following features do you use?
> >>        (zero or more: multiple choice)
> >>      - Integration with IDE/editor (Eclipse, Emacs, TextMate,...)
> >>        ...
> >> 
> >> What question about egit/jgit would you like to have in the survey?
> >
> > I'm not certain what else I would want to ask that is egit/jgit
> > specific.
> 
> If you do not have any specific questions you would want to see answers
> to, then my point was moot, which is fine.

Actually I'd like the editor integration to be broken out (if
it isn't already) so we can see which editors (and thus which
integrations) are popular among users.  I think it would help all
of the integration authors, as well as make it clear to end-users
where we have integration available/under development, in case they
were not aware of it previously.

-- 
Shawn.