Subject: Re: Git Community Book

From: Bart Trojanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:20:45 -0400

* Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> [080729 18:48]:
> I'd very strongly second this.  If somebody is really into screencasts
> (and especially from the Ruby circle, I would guess), this may be worth
> a look:
> 
>     http://excess.org/article/2008/07/ogre-git-tutorial/

Thank you very much for the plug, Junio.

> I saw a couple of technical inaccuracies in the presentation (I do not
> expect any presentation or screencast to be perfect; I've never seen one
> without any technical error anyway, perhaps other than my own at OLS a few
> years ago)

Could you let me know what the biggest inaccuracies were?  I would like
to correct my mistakes and update the slides.

Cheers,
-Bart

-- 
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/