Subject: Re: Gitweb: Provide Git links in project list?

From: Robert Richter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:12:01 +0200

On 03.08.08 13:53:13, J.H. wrote:
> Working on refactoring the patch so that it can go upstream, one of the
> things I'm definitely making an assumption about (in my original code)
> is that the base url will be uniform for the entire project_list (as it
> is on kernel.org).  If that's acceptable I will probably be able to
> submit something today, if not I will need to muck about and read out
> the url from .git/cloneurl (which would be a rather hefty performance
> hit - needing to read that from each repository)

John,

I just sent out a patch that implements this using cloneurl. It seemed
small and easy to implement and so I just made the change myself.

Thank you anyway.

-Robert

-- 
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Operating System Research Center
email: [email-masked]