Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] git-svn multi-glob fix and extension

From: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 01:40:25 -0700

Marcus Griep <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This patch series fixes and extends globs for branches and tags.
> 
> The first patch fixes the assertion that protects git-svn from allowing
> multi-globs in branch names, whereas the second removes that restriction
> altogether, allowing up to one multi-glob set in defining a branch hierarchy.
> 
> Also, patches are now under 80 chars wide except for a couple of echos in the
> test cases.

Thanks.  At least I can apply the patches now :)
I've made couple of fixups which will be replies to this message.

Eric Wong (1):
      git-svn: wrap long lines in a few places

Marcus Griep (2):
      Fix multi-glob assertion in git-svn
      git-svn: Allow deep branch names by supporting multi-globs

---
 git-svn.perl                               |   67 +++++++++---
 t/t9108-git-svn-glob.sh                    |   24 ++++-
 t/t9108-git-svn-multi-glob.sh              |  157 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t9125-git-svn-multi-glob-branch-names.sh |   37 +++++++
 4 files changed, 267 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
Eric Wong