Subject: Re: [EGIT PATCH 00/31] Push GUI, GUI improvements, various jgit stuff

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:13:26 -0700

Marek Zawirski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Actually, I'm now leaving for few days, so I'm sending out just fixes  
> for issues pointed out by Shawn and found by me in the mean time. I'll  
> squash these patches with existing commits in push branch, as it is  
> probably worth nothing to keep this in history.

Thanks.  These fixes look good to me, and they address my immediate
concerns with the series.

> BTW, as another developers are getting involved in jgit/egit coding,  
> maybe we could use (update) some wiki page for marking who is working on  
> some topic currently? Now it's not obvious for me, and as we're not so  
> numerous it would be pity to waste our time and do some redundant stuff  
> one day.

I've thought about starting a code.google.com project just to use
the issue tracking system there.  I'm using an internal tool to
keep of issues for myself, but that's not fair to the end-users or
other contributors...

-- 
Shawn.