Subject: Re: [JGIT PATCH 2/2] Move pathOf to RepositoryTestCase and use it for locating test files

From: Jonas Fonseca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:57:11 +0200

Shawn O. Pearce <[email-masked]> wrote Wed, Sep 03, 2008:
> Jonas Fonseca <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I think the patch is a nice cleanup, even if it is a workaround.
>
> Its going to cause a merge conflict with Imran's work.  So I was
> hoping to avoid that and just take his stuff.  But if we can't wait
> then yea, it is a nice cleanup patch and is worthwhile bringing in.
> 
> I'll hold onto it for about a day and see if Imran has any comment,
> and merge yours if I don't hear anything tomorrow-ish.

OK, no hurry.

BTW, I have started a JGit tutorial on the EGit wiki. For now it 
mostly consists of stub sections, but I hope to put more work into
it in the days to follow. "Best viewed" via:

 - http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=egit&t=JGitTutorial

Ideas and improvements for the topics and general structure are very
welcome. The structure is given in the TableOfContents page.

 - http://code.google.com/p/egit/wiki/TableOfContents

-- 
Jonas Fonseca