Subject: Re: [GSoC] Git projects for Google Summer of Code 2008 final evaluation

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:04:14 -0700

Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 4. Eclipse plugin push support
>  
> Student: Marek Zawirski
> Mentor: Shawn O. Pearce

Marek's work is fully merged into egit.git.  Most of it merged
before the pencil's down date, but the final push (and bonus fetch)
UI parts merged just after it.

In my opinion this turned out to be a very successful project, and
Marek has become a really good contributor.  I'm happy to have found
him, and even happier I stole him away from the Eclipse Foundation
(where he also had a GSoC application filed).

I suspect he won't be contributing 6k lines of code per month now
that school semesters start again, but I think he's interested enough
(and had enough fun doing it) to stick around.  Actually its really
good he can't contribute 6k/month, I don't have time to code-review
6k/month.  :)

-- 
Shawn.