Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2008

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:11:33 +0200

Hi all,

We would like to ask you a few questions about your use of the Git
version control system. This survey is mainly to understand who is
using Git, how and why.

The results will be published on the Git Wiki
  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitSurvey2008
and discussed on the git mailing list.

The survey would be open from 1 September till 10 October.

Please devote a bit of your time to fill this simple questionnaire;
it will help a lot the Git community to understand your needs,
what you like of Git, and of course what you don't like of it.

The survey can be found here:
  http://www.survs.com/survey?id=M3PIVU72&channel=2WXE4BVTW8
  http://tinyurl.com/GitSurvey2008

-- 
Jakub Narebski on behalf of
Git Development Community