Subject: A note from the interim Git maintainer

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:46:32 -0700

As mentioned recently by Junio, Junio is away on family leave and
a much deserved vacation until ~Oct 6th.  Until he gets back I am
offering up my services as patch monkey to keep us moving along.

My tree is being published here:

  git:    git://repo.or.cz/git/spearce.git
		  repo.or.cz/srv/git/git/spearce.git
          http://repo.or.cz/r/git/spearce.git

  gitweb: http://repo.or.cz/w/git/spearce.git

The usual maint/master/next/pu stuff applies.  I'm basically just
picking up from where Junio left off.

I would appreciate it if anyone who normally tracks Junio's "next"
or "master" branch for their production work can switch over to my
next (or master) branch for the next few weeks.  Something about
many eyeballs and fewer bugs.

Patches can be CC'd to me, or just sent to the list.  If I have
dropped something, please feel free to give me a gentle prod.

I know that I am quite behind on git-gui patches. I think I'm going
to spend the better part of today just on Git to get everything
caught up.

-- 
Shawn.