Subject: Re: On Sponsor Notices

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:32:52 +0200

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:20:23AM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Petr Baudis wrote:
> 
> > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:36:41PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> > > I'd suggest you do like some people working on the Linux kernel, i.e. 
> > > use your employer's email address for the Signed-off-by line but use 
> > > whatever address you prefer for the from/author line.
> > 
> > Even if the employer's email address is basically bogus? Can you point
> > to some examples of Linux kernel patches doing that, please?
> 
> See commit 6c3a158316.  If you send a mail to [email-masked] at this 
> point, it most likely won't reach me.

Hmm, perhaps that makes the most sense then. I'm not sure if Shawn
already applied my patches or which part of them - they don't see to be
pushed out yet. Shawn, if it's convenient for you, could you please

	s/This patch has been sponsored by Novartis.

Signed-off-by: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>/Signed-off-by: Petr Baudis
<[email-masked]>/ them?

-- 
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
People who take cold baths never have rheumatism, but they have
cold baths.