Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] gitweb: use_pathinfo filenames start with /

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 01:49:48 +0200

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Hn. Now I am not sure if it should be squashed, or should be separate.
> 
> Yeah. The fact that it's *specifically* to allow web docs to be used
> in raw view makes it count towarda a feature in itself, even if the
> patch by itself is trivial ...
> 
> So. Squashed or separate? :)

I'm slighty for separate, if only to avoid overly long commit message.
<commit-ish>:<filename> is understandable and expected because it is
what one uses for git-show; making <commit-ish>:/<filename> the default
because of relative links in 'blob_plain' view of HTML file requires
some further explanation.

But is is IMVHO finally your call here.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland